07 June 2008

Ambiguously Gay Hipsters Love Disney...

...and the prove it on YouTube. Here's a guy that studied abroad with my friend Liv. He is from San Franciso, is in theater, has more than one video of him singing hipster cover of disney princess anthems (including "Reflection" from Mulan, which was definitely after our "childhood"). Naturally, he is not gay. Fucking hipsters. Good news though, apparently he has gotten a hair-cut since this video was made.



This next guy may be a true blue homogay. He sings "Part of Your World"...both parts. Not at the same time, but, well, you'll see.


2 comments:

  1. Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete