04 June 2009

Documentary, My Dear Watson



So, what's with the sudden onslaught of musical-theater related documentaries? First was the excellent EVERY LITTLE STEP, then came the recent CHASING BROADWAY DREAMS (which I haven't seen in spite of my deep affection for IN THE HEIGHTS, and coming up is the Hal Prince documentary (airing this weekend on Ovation and giving me plans for Saturday night), and, airing in July, a documentary about the original broadway production of HAIR. I admit, I don't have a lot of commentary to offer on the subject, but thought it was worth pointing out.


Even more prevelant than documentaries about musicals are blog posts about twitter. Today I came accross this article about a man who was robbed after he announced on Twitter that he was on vacation. I also came accross the following image on a design blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment