22 April 2009

Hot Mess of Crazy

This was posted outside the Dekalb stop on the B/Q/R in Brooklyn. Not pictured is a diagram of a brain (from wikipedia no doubt) and a page from a "Dr.'s report". It's actually really sad to think that this person believes all these things are happening to. Or maybe I'm just being sympathetic since I saw NEXT TO NORMAL last night (which was fan-fucking-tastic).


it reads (I've tried to stay true to her punctuation/capitalization/etc):

Freedom of speech Freedom OF Press And Freedom TO ProtesT 1st Amendemnt right under the United States Constitution.

my name is Merlene Chambers I’m being murdered by a Dr From BKlyn Hosp using a telephone like Device in-side my head to tamper with the vital Functions of my body Dr Wendy Oliviar who currently operates a office in Brooklyn Hights Monique street is holding me hostage using a lethal weapon that she drill into my Jaw tooth and lift maxilla Jaw Bone to insert and achored in my Palate to tamper with my Brain’s hypothalamus she intends murder but wanted it to look like I die From a desease

the Doctors have turn their backs on the People like me who are implanted they are covering it up. When ever I report to the police they request Psychiatric evaluation which keep me for long stays in the Hospital where they almost Kill me with over dose of Drugs. When I’m release, my very expensive Furniturs, clothes and Jewels are taken away in default. Dr Oliviar also at Brooklyn Hospital also turn it on in my head and laugh at me and said she’s turning me into a Bum so she can use me as a prostitute and Batty Fucker

the criminal court call for 730 evaluation but never make any arrangements to have them taken out and compesate me and my family. I have no warrant, conviction or Judgement since 12/2001

2 comments:

  1. What is it about Fort Greene that draws all the crazies out of the woodwork? Lock 'em up, I say!

    ReplyDelete